Monday, December 7, 2009

Fall Softly Snow - Scraps of Ellay

Hi all! I hope you're all doing well. My name is Hazel and i'm one of the STS creative team members. I'm here today to show you this sweet kit that i've been playing with called Fall Softly Snow by Scraps of Ellay available in the store...


Photobucket

This kit is jam packed with winter! I'm a blue/silver Christmas colour lover but i love traditional red & green colours too, i like that this kit has all the colours! I made my first layout with a template from one of my other CTs, the photo is of a mini snowman me and my daughter made. My second layout i made with the word of the week STS challenge in mind ~ bearing in mind it was lastweeks word i still made it! I took the photo from my living room window, it shows part my back garden last winter when we had a really good snowfall!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I really enjoyed making those layouts, with each new Christmas and or winter layout i make i get more excited!
Hazel x

No comments: