Monday, December 28, 2009

Bright and Cheery Monday

Just For You Digi Scraps has a wonderful kit called Bright and Cheery that I was lucky enough to play with. What pleased me so much about this kit was, even though it contains pink, the pink is not so overwhelming that I couldn’t make pages for my son’s 1st birthday. I love it when I can get a kit with pink since it is rare for me with two boys! I also love the glitter swirls and the flowers with stitches – the shape of the flowers is fabulous. Head to her store and check it out along with all her other kits since they are 30% off now for the End of Year Sale going on through 12/31! She even has some $1 retirement items and a Buy My Store option which is an excellent deal.

Here is the preview:

JFYDS_BrightandCheery_preview

And the layouts I made:

Christmas Book 2009 - Page 021

Bright and Cheery #2 - Page 022

It’s not too late to get in on some of the challenges over in the forums this month and don’t forget, designers, we are having a Designer Darling Contest that starts January 11th – signs ups here and questions answered here!

No comments: