Sunday, November 29, 2009

Winter Berries - a fabulous new kit by Little Red Scraps

I got to make some pages with Winter Berries by Little Red Scraps. I love this kit! The colors are so great and there are tons of sparkly elements - a favorite of mine lately. Look at how fabulous it is:


Right now Jane, the illustrious designer behind Little Red Scraps, has a freebie add-on for this kit on her blog - head there and pick it up after you buy the kit! She promises another add-on in the Stuff to Scrap newsletter so if you aren't already signed up, get on it - all you have to do is enter your email in the box on the upper right side of this blog.


Here are my layouts. The first one is my boys with the amazing Macy's Santa last Christmas. I did this one for one of the daily challenges we had in the forum this month to celebrate {Inter}National Scrapbook Day - there's only two days left so make sure to check it out. All the normal monthly challenges are still there too so go get in on the fun!



This one is just some silly pictures I took before Christmas last year - mostly because I thought the socks were so cute. I just love the elements and the alpha!




Make sure you are checking in on the forum often, there are great ladies over there and super fun stuff going on!


No comments: