Monday, November 30, 2009

Victorian Elegance

Hi all, Shauna here and I'm going to show a new kit by Scrapping Rainbow Designs. The kit is called Victorian Elegance and is just full of vintage elements. When I saw the kit, I knew right away what photos I wanted to use. The kit is just perfect for those heirloom photographs. As you can see below, the colors are deep and rich and can be used for lots of different pages.

The first page I created is of a baby picture of my younger sister. It is my favorite childhood picture of her, and she has the same smile today (except she now has teeth).

The next page is my grandmother when she was young. I love old photos, they give us a glimpse into the past. The photo in the locket is my grandfather.

We recently found some old family photos, when my uncle moved. I can't wait to get them scanned and scrap them with this kit. Be sure to check back often, there is a lot going on here in December.

No comments: