Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New in Store 11/10

Hello all! I am a day late (and a dollar short :D) with the New in Store post...but better late than never...right!

Just a reminder that all images are linked to the store

First off is a fun new kit by Scraps 'N Pieces called "All the Fixin's". I love Thanksgiving, therefore all love all kits that are Thanksgiving related..my favorite in this one is the felt turkey!!
This kit is just one of a few new item that Scraps 'n pieces has in their store, so make sure you stop by.
The Scrappy Kat has 2 new kits in her store this week; "Me & My Kitty" and "Pilgrimage Home". They are both fabulous kits, so you want to make sure to snag both of them! I love the colors in the Kitty kit and I love all of the thanksgiving elements in the Pilgrimage Home kit!




Next up, I have a new template set in my store. Included in this set are 4 12x12 templates in PSD layered format. And don't forget, all templates are on sale this week...making this set just over a dollar!


Next up is a fun new kit by Shel Belle Scraps called "Rock Star Birthday". This kit includes a microphone, amp, quitar and 5 full alpha's! WoW. Perfect for scrapping your teen's birthday celebrations!




Check out this fun new bracket album by Mad Genius Designs! It includes six 6x6 bracket album quick pages...I just love the fun colors!


Nicole (Digi-designs by Nicole) has a few new things in her store this week (she has been one busy lady). She has a a new template set that contains six 12x12 templates, a set of christmas cards, and a new kit called "Don't Rain on Me." I love the bird and the mushrooms in this kit!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's love at first sight with "Don't Rain on Me". this is so great! Love the colors and that sweet little bird and the mushrooms. Great work!
xx Monica