Monday, November 9, 2009

Harvest Home - the fabulous new kit by JW-DigiScraps

Today I wanted to show you the awesome new kit by Janice of JW-DigiScraps fame. It's called Harvest Home and here is the preview:


The colors are so great - rich and soft - perfect for your fall and Thanksgiving pictures, but there are so many great elements and papers, it can really be used for all your layouts! I highly recommend you buy the Harvest Home Bundle Janice has in her store because it includes this kit, beautiful cardstock, worn papers, a Thanksgiving add-on, a Halloween add-on, full Alpha and Word Art - hard to beat that! Make sure to check out her other kits while you are there. I especially love Afternoon Delight, Grungy Geometry, Plum Paradise, and Sweet Nostalgia. Oh, and I can't forget about EMS-Dial 911 - my son had so many medical things in his first two years, that one is a must!

Here are my layouts - I did these for challenges over at the Stuff to Scrap forum. There are new challenges every day this month, in honor of {Inter} National Scrapbooking Day, so make sure to head over and check it out.

For this layout I had to pick two pages from the gallery that I loved and combine them (or pieces of them) for my layout - a pretty difficult challenge for me. Luckily there are many wonderful layouts to choose from!



This second one was done for a Speed Scrap. I love Speed Scraps because they help me scrap outside my comfort zone! See how the colors and elements work great in an everyday layout.



The last item was a desktop I made - I love looking at this every day and of course I put in a picture of the boys! If you like it, Janice is giving it away as a freebie on her blog. It was made with the Thanksgiving add-on, the Cardstock and the Word Art.



Oh, I am also hosting the More Than Words Challenge in the forums and I made my "family" word art to complement this kit because I love the colors so much. If you participate in the challenge, you get everybody's word art at the end of the month!

No comments: