Saturday, November 7, 2009

All About Me by C.W. Picket and Company

Hi all, i hope everyones having a good DSD weekend.
My name is Hazel and i'm here today to show you my layouts i've made using the very cute kit All About Me by C.W. Picket and Company available in the STS store...

Photobucket


I just love the contrasting colours, its a very easy kit to use because theres no theme which means you can scrap any photo with it! The first layout i made with this kit is of my eldest daughter, Olivia, shes such a sweetie and loves having her photo taken, i love these photos of her and just knew they'd go perfectly with this kit...

Photobucket


And my second layout is also of Olivia but at her opticians appointment, i just HAD to take a sneeky photo of her in those goofy glasses, she was not impressed hehe...

Photobucket



Well thats me done for today, thanks for reading, be sure to have a looksee in the forum to check out all the fab challenges we've got going on for DSD, we're not just celebrating this weekend, we're holding challenges ALL month!! I'll be hosting a challenge on Monday 9th, i hope to see you there!

Hazel x

No comments: