Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wild Wild West

Hi all, it's Shauna and I'm here to tell you about a wonderful new kit by Scraps of Ellay called Wild Wild West and it's coordinating companion kit called Wild Wild West Felt Sheets. I love the colors of this kit, not to mention the great elements. It is perfect for Cowboy and Indian pictures, but for so much more. The color palette is perfect for vintage shots and can be used with boys or girls. I had a hard time picking which elements to use. The felt sheets were perfect, their texture is great.


Here is my first layout with it and yes that is a photo of me...ain't I a cute baby. And I loved the word art that came in the kit.

Next is a friends daughter, and I love the colors of this kit with black and white photos.

Wild Wild West is actually a collaboration between Scraps of Ellay and Scrappy Cocoa. I only worked with Ellay's part, but Scrappy Cocoa's kit looks wonderful as well.

No comments: