Thursday, October 15, 2009

Time for a cocktail? It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere...

Okay, maybe not a cocktail but certainly a fun kit to make some pages with! This week I played with Misty O'Brien's bright, playful kit called It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere. You can see it in her store at Stuff to Scrap - also check out the rest of her kits. She has some great monochromatic kits and the ever-so-cute Woodland Park Zoo!

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere has bright pinks, yellows, reds and greens and is perfect for a girl's night out layout, a vacation to somewhere tropical, or any layout that calls for these fabulous colors! I especially love the papers with the flower swirls, the frames, and the bling. Oh, and it comes with some lovely word art too - I love getting word art that matches the kit!


Here is a layout I made with pictures from a Tulip farm:


And the Mother's Day Tea my husband and I went to with his mom.



And make sure you are checking out the forum at Stuff to Scrap for the great challenges and the great community! Stay tuned for more inspiration from the girls from STS!

No comments: