Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Into Fall!

Hello, it's Katie again. I think you are going to like what I'm about to show you. Mostly because it's FREE! This week, Mad Genius Designs is giving away a Gorgeous fall kit on her blog called "Fall Into Fall." Don't worry, if you miss picking it up on her blog, it will be for sale in the STS Store next week :) The colors are perfect fall colors, her papers are just beautiful and the elements are so fun to play with!

Here is what I've done with it so far.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a preview of the full kit. Click it to be taken to her blog!

Photobucket

You can't pass this up! Have fun scrapping!

1 comment:

minddy78@gmail.com said...

I love this kit.

I'm looking for the papers for the Lil Boys kit and I can't seem to find it. I have the elements but somehow missed the papers. Is it still available?