Monday, September 28, 2009

New in Store - Week of Sept 28

Happy Monday! Tracy here again from Growing Pains Scrapped, bringing you this weeks newest items in store! There are so many fabulous new things this week! Make sure you head on over to the store to check them all out!
Eternal is my newest kit! I came across the color pallet for this and fell in love! You definately don't want to miss this beautiful kit!


The Scrappy Kat has a fun new Halloween kit called "Wicked". Check out the ghost alpha...fabulous!

Scrapteam has a few new things in store this week! In fact, the next three are theirs! Check out the fun Word Album (My Boy), their beautiful new kit, "It's Raining Again", and their fun bronze Halloween elements! The first image is linked to their store.








Next up, check out these beautiful CU patterned overlays by Ellay! I love the textures in these!
And, she's done another beautiful kit titled Cosmic Charlie!







Scraps 'n Pieces has a fun new boy kit titled, "Boys and their toys". I think the jetski is my favorite!



Shel Belle has a fun Halloween kit! I just love Halloween and always have lots of pictures to scrap...and this kit is perfect!


Scraps by Andrea has a few new fun things in store! Give Thanks is a darling thanksgiving kit and Falling for you Again is a fantastic fall kit...I love the owls!






Check out this fun new kit by Manda...Sunday Drive! I love, love, love the colors!



JW Digi-scraps has done it again with another beautiful kit! Sweet Nostalgia is definitely a must have!



Next up DigiCreation by Sudesh has a gorgeous new music kit titled, Musical Journey! The

papers are fabulous!
Check out all the fun things in Britt's new kit, Come out and Play!...trains and cars and airplanes...oh my!


And last, is another item by Andrea...Colorful Cardstock. It is packed with 45 different colors of cardstock paper!




Whew...I think I got them all...but just to be sure, make sure that you head on over to the store!

No comments: