Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What's New in the Store

Hey all, Tracy here with Growing Pains Scrapped - bringing you this weeks new kits...and there all beauties!!!

First off is "Blueberry Latte" by The Scrappy Kat. I just love the blue's and browns together...don't you?


Next off is my new kit, "Circus Fun For Everyone". Full of bright colors and fun elements...perfect for birthday's, carnival and circus pictures!



Check out this next fabulous kit, "On My Honor" by Scraps 'N Pieces! Perfect for all those boy scouts in your life! This is one of those subjects that is SO hard to find in the digi scrappin' world...and it's right here at STS for you!

Next is a kit from one of our new designers, Sudesh Designs, called "All Blues". I just love the blue tones and check out all of the beautiful elements!



This next kit made me think of my son and all his summer mischief pictures! I love this kit, "Bad to the Bone" by Flower Scraps. It's got a little bit of everything...tools, skulls, a motorcycle and it is made with fabulous colors! But, don't be fooled...this kit isn't just for mischievous little boys...



And, finally, Digi-Designs by Nicole has 3 new CU sets...twine, polished rocks and origami! I LOVE the origami...so neat!





All images are linked to the store! So run on over and check them out! Also, remember that this week is our Back to School Sale, so EVERYTHING is on sale for 30% off!

No comments: