Thursday, August 20, 2009

Digiland Designs Opening Sale + Freebie

Hi !

I am Farha launching my line here at STS :)
I called it Digiland Designs (DLD)

Photobucket

I am a template maker,
my designs is very fun and easy to work with

I started last few days, you all can find DLD here at the shop
I am so glad to have you all with me here

Wanna know more about me ?

Name: Farha Shaifful

Username at Stuff to Scrap: digilanddesigns

Blog Address: http://www.digilanddesigns.blogspot.com

Store: http://stufftoscrap.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=28

Husband: Shaifful

Kids: Adam Harris and Damia Safiyya

Pets: None at the moment but love cat !

What do you like doing with your family?
Cuddling and watching tv during night, launch outing with hubby and kids

It's an alternate universe and you're computer won't turn on for an entire week, what do you do with yourself?
i will be the most dull person on earth and the entire galaxy

Alright, the computer's all better - let's talk digi-scrapping for a few minutes.

When did you start designing and how did you learn?
I am CTing here and there for quite 2 years ++ and doing templates is my sweet free time moment.

What program/programs do you use to design?
currently hubby got me Photoshop CS 2

Where do you get your inspiration?
from my own layout pages and my mojo :)

How did you pick your digi-scrap name?
seriously, from dream !

What’s your favorite kit that you've designed?
Oh i love everything !

Alright, this is a hard one, but what's your least favorite?
so far, none

Describe yourself in one word:
fun !

Share a secret with us, what's something that not everyone knows about you?
i like to pick my nose while waiting for some one in the car

If I said you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
ill be in Disneyland

What is your favorite food?
Malay hot and spicy foods

Do you collect anything?
i collect pretty note pads or paper packs

What is your favorite TV show?
anything sitcoms

What is your favorite color?
i love white, red, pink, black


These are some of templates packs i made :

Photobucket

Photobucket

and more at the shop :)

and for thanking you all and celebrating DLD arrival here
please accept the freebie template :) enjoy !!

Photobucket

come and get it here

i also have another freebies at DLD blog

grab it here

[[hug]]
Farha

1 comment:

MSC said...

Love it Farha! So glad to have you part of our team!