Monday, June 8, 2009

STS Designer Blog Freebies Week of June 8th

Good Morning, The Scrappy Kat here with my weekly post about all the goodies that the STS Designers have for you this week.

This week's first freebie comes from me. It is called The Great Outdoors. This kit is perfect for scrapping all your camping, fishing, and other outdoorsy photos. Click the preview to go to my blog now, as each part of the download is only available for 24 hours.



The second freebie this week is a collab kit from Gettin' Scrappy with Britt & Digi-Designs by Nicole. It is called Family Memories. I just love the unique color palette and have already scrapped some great layouts with it myself. Click on each of their previews to go download their part of the kit.



The next freebie is another collab kit, this time from Every Ever After Moment Designs and Flower Scraps. It is called I Scream You Scream. I bet you will never guess the theme, that's right, ice cream. LOL. The creamy colors and ice cream cone elements make my mouth water. Click the previews to head on over to their blogs to snag these cool kits!


The last freebie is probably the most fun! It is Kathy's Klown by Scraps of Ellay. I just love the colors and it has such an eclectic feel to it. The layout possibilities with this kit are almost endless. Head on over to her blog to pick up this kit and the cool add-on this week too.


1 comment:

JaneAgain said...

Thanks so much for linking us up with all these gorgeous kits!