Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Inspiration Station

Are you guys enjoying these layouts each week? It is a challenge to pick them, there are so many amazing layouts in the gallery! Next week's post will be HUGE because I will share all of the layouts nominated for LOTM at Stuff to Scrap, and the winner!

First up is this gorgeous, simple layout FirstLake by LauraLea I love the use of white space and her element cluster...and the white space! Great job! She used the Wild Things Collab by Digi-Designs by Nicole and Scrappy Cocoa (Free until tomorrow, their names are linked to their blogs!)



Next up is this fun Mother's Day layout by tomosia I like this one because it is simple, but shows how you can use multiple photos that are similar in one layout. I also adore her little cluster and any layout with journaling is good in my book! She used the Life's Inspiration Mega Kit by all STS designers.




And the last one for today is called Monica's Family by knittinjen using Roxy by Jenasis Designs (collab with Eva Marina Scraps). This layout is just so fun. I love the multiple photos, bright colors and use of hearts in a few places to pull things together. Nice job!



No comments: