Sunday, May 17, 2009

What's New In The Store

Hi everyone, Eva here! Sorry for the late post, just wanted to take a minute and share some new beauties with you all. With the store's grand opening this week we had a lot of new releases, I thought I'd share one new item per designer. So grab some coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the eye candy.

Digi-Designs by Nicole just released "Basic Beauty", I really like the color scheme... very versatile. She also released an add-on to the kit.



I just released "Like No Other", it's my favorite kit to date. I also released an add-on and a set of quick pages with a bonus alpha. Hope you guys like it.



"This Moment" was just released by Every Ever After Moment Designs. Another classy kit in beautiful chocolate tones. She also released the matching wordart.



Flower Scraps just released "Shabby Watermelon". Aren't the colors adorable? And that alpha is too cute! Honestly, I love the whole kit!



"Sun Kissed" was just released by Gettin' Scrappy with Britt. This is a really fun kit with bright colors, just in time for the warmer weather!



"Family Ties" was just released by Growing Pains Scrapped. You can't help but love those sweet soft colors.



Jenasis Design released "Posh Baby". This kit is massive! It has 38 papers, 81 elements, and four full alphas.



Just For You Digi Scraps released "Bright & Cheery". This kit really would work for any occasion, love the patterned papers.



Just So Scrappy released "Boys Will Be Boys". This kit is adorable and not only does it have 28 papers, it has 147 elements! I had such a hard time picking a kit of her's to showcase because honestly, I loved them all. She also has a set of quick pages for every single kit. How awesome is that?



Nibbles Skribbles just released this great "Preview Template Kit". It's basically a build your own preview kit, that is very easily customizable.



"Homegrown" was just released by Scrappy Cocoa. I really like this kit, so beautiful.



"Send in the Clowns" was just released by Scraps by Andrea. Just look at the preview, how could anyone resist this kit?



Scraps 'N Pieces just released "Slam Dunk". When I saw this kit I just couldn't believe those elements!



"Spring Bling" was released by Scraps of Ellay. I just couldn't resist the opportunity to mention this kit. It's gorgeous!



"Playground Games" was released by The Latest Scoop, Too. This is just an all-around fun kit.



And finally, but certainly not least The Scrappy Kat released "Hawaiian Vacation". This kit is loaded and when I saw it... well, it really did make me want to take a trip!



Hope you enjoyed this recap of the week's new releases. There are so many more kits I really wish I could've shared right now. You should take a moment and brose through the store.

No comments: